Monday, May 18, 2009
day 11
The start of my very last week of senior project. I have started setting up some plans with Chris and Kelley as to what will be happening for the last week. So far I have met all of my goals, but just in case I will be reviewing them to see if theirs any little stuff to be finished, and as for the big picture; I will be doing a spine boarding on an injured volunteer from the training room so that I can review that technique and responsive skill. I will also be reviewing some emergency response techniques that can apply to both Athletic Training as well as those skills of a basic responder. I'm sad to be finishing soon, but I have learned a lot, and with come away from it having had a great time and experienced some new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You do seem to be doing and learning a lot. They're lucky to have you. You can be my P/T person anytime! Love, Laurie
ReplyDelete