Thursday, May 14, 2009

day 10

Today I got to learn something right out of one of my resources.  HIPPA.  When training to be an Athletic trainer you must know the trainers code of ethics which is called HIPPA, and is a code written to promote trainer-patient confidentiality.  The idea of it all is to demonstrate what a trainers demeanor should always be while working.  I accidently let someone's information slip in the training room, and thats how the educating came about.  I was also given a book by Chris today that will help me understand from beginning to end, the bodies reaction to damage and its process of healing.  I think it will be really useful.  As of now I am also starting to come up with ideas of what my presentation should be for the end of my senior project.  I think I will start documenting a bit with my camera of the kinds of things that go on in the training room day-to-day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment