Friday, May 22, 2009

final weekly reflection

Looking back on these three weeks it was probably the most fun and best learning experience I have had in forever.  I usually find it difficult to connect things that I learn in class to life, but when things are hands on it is so much easier for me to understand and apply everything.  Working in the trainers room was incredibly rewarding in several different ways because of the contact of helping people through things and making connections with them because of the aiding and recooperative help you lend.  I'm very glad I chose to work in the trainers as my senior project because it really helped me learn a lot in a short amount of time, and also because it gave me time to do something that I really enjoy, and that is helping fix people.  I know that the things I have done here at proctor will all aid in my becoming successful in my future path, but probably the most useful experiences were those I spent outside of the classrooms, and I thank everyone at proctor for that.  Being allowed to almost do a full internship experience in a training room is something that is not usually heard of as just being a senior in high school, but I was so glad it was granted to me because I will never take that time for granted.  I reached all of the goals I set before myself because of the help and education I received from both Kelly and Chris while I was with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment