OK! back to the subject at hand. This friday we had a couple games going on, and most all of the usual people came in to be taped, stretched etc. I have now mastered the plastic wrapping technique for all ice bags, and am also beginning to be trusted with more responsibilities. Kelley entrusted me with someone with a quad that needed to be stretched, and also explained to me the idea behind the use of the E-stim machine which I must admit is really intriguing. I've started thinking about what I will write for my weekly reflection and realize that their is so much I can write about, because I have already learned so much, even just regarding the aspect of what it takes to work in a training room. cant wait for next week.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
day 5 (late for the 8th)
I realize this post is late due to my falling asleep, and also to the fact that I never got to post saturday, yesterday, night because of the Formal. So, in general my dating will look pretty messed up until monday, but I can assure that my day by day activities I am writing about are accurate because I have been keeping a small hand written log.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment